Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Helpers an update and a new start

Hello All,

Since I have not been working I can't seem to get myself into bed at a decent time. I am either stitching work stalking reading all my fellow bloggers. I am so thankful that there are so many of us willing to put ourselves out there showing our work and our daily lives.
Today I had a few helpers today as I was stitching.






                                 











Even with all the help I was able to get some stitching done on the cat stamp wall hanging for my daughter...


















Of course one of my helpers had to get in on the picture.

since I was a little tired of the blue and purple I decided to start an ornament for my DD friend who loves pandas.
I had to take out the sweater since I could not seem to count tonight. At least this will be a quick stitch. I am thinking of making a second one with the girl's favorite color in the sweater. We will see.

I will leave you with a cute site I walked into yesterday.

TaTa for now,
Angela

No comments: