Thursday, October 18, 2012

Almost the Weekend!

Hello All!

The last couple of days have been a bust for stitching. Today was different. I started working on my crochet baby blanket. Then decided I didn't want to do that and so I cleaned (gasp...yes I cleaned). I do have a couple of finishes, an almost finish and a new start.


I started and finsihed these three little pandas. The first one came as a kit. My DD best friend goes gaga for pandas. I figured since finances were going to be a little tight I would make something as a Christmas gift. I finished these little guys as ornaments that she can hang up on a tree or anywhere in her room she wants to. My daughter just loved them and asked me to make her a couple.


 
I forgot to take a picture of all 4 cat stamps together after I completed them. I have cut the strips of material to quilt them together and will sew them together tomorrow since the little one is now asleep. I really don't want to wake her up since she becomes a little alot just a tad grumpy when she does not get enough sleep.
And I have been drooling over this Trick or Treat pattern for ages. I just love the colors in this piece. They make me feel happy. I finally picked it up along with the reqired thread. The fabric recommend is a 14 ct white aida but I changed it to an 18ct cream I had in my stash. Next time I post I hope to have a good start on this and the wall quilt done for my daughter.
 
Even though I have not signed up for the IHSW I plan on stitching this weekend when I am not at the local craft fair.
 
TaTa for now,
Angela


No comments: