Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Dance!!

Just finished another project.

 
Spooky Welcome by Stoney Creek

I loved working on this and am sorry to see it finished, but on the other hand it is nice to have another finish so early in the year.

I plan on making this into a wall hanging (sometime in the future). Right now I just want to continue stitching. I have another couple of months before it needs to be finished finished.

I picked up my cat collage last night. After three tries, I am still one thread too high, but I refuse to take it out again. The cat will just have to walk on air in this box. :) Hopefully I will be able to get one or two more cats completed before I get distracted again.

Ta Ta for now,
Angela CG, otherwise known as the crazy cat lady by her daughter.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Nice finishes. Good job!

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching and congratulations on the finish!

Unknown said...

The fabric and thread work so well together...great job!

Unknown said...

You pick a great Fabric for your Halloween - I have this chart also, love how it looks.

Congrats!!

Three tries is plenty- I know it will turn out amazing

Faith... said...

Love your Halloween piece!