Wednesday, February 5, 2014

April Showers and A Spooky Welcome

Good morning,

I have been working very hard on a couple of pieces. I am close to the end on both and don't want to put either of them down. It is so hard to decide which one to pick up when I get home. I wish I had 4 hands so I could work on them both. :)

Without further ado, lets get to some pictures:

First up my latest progress photo on Spooky Welcome by Stoney Creek.

Stitched using 798 DMC on Purple 32ct Belfast by Under the Sea
 
I had to stop working on Spooky this weekend because I lost my working copy of the top half of the chart. I didn't want to mess up my nice copy.
 
I had a hard time trying to decide which project to give some love to. Would it be my Cat Collage? My HAED? A new start? No...I finally when with My Garden Journal - April. I decided I wanted to keep working on fabric that I stitched over 2.
 
 
This is where I stopped on Sunday...


 
 
 
I have not been able to put this down so as of last night here is where I am.
 
 
 
Sorry for such a large picture, but there were so many lines that it was hard to see the detail.
 
I plan on finishing April's Journal then go back to Spooky. Hopefully in the next two weeks I can add another finish (or two) to my list.
 
Ta Ta for now,
Angela CG



2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Such pretty colours, Angela... love that bunny :)

Faith... said...

Very nice Spooky Welcome!