First off are a couple of soon to be Halloween ornaments. both of these are done on a lovely orange 28ct (something). I don't have the piece of paper that my wonderful LNS puts with the fabric. It is a little stiff for my liking but I couldn't pass up the color.
This was done 1 over 1 using 310.
This little cutie was done 2 over 1 using JAR Designs Pea Green.
At first I couldn't decide if I wanted to let the orange come through on the eyes and mouth or not. Then my little girl told me that I needed to fill them in. I think she had the right idea. I will go through my fabric this weekend and see what I have that will set these two off.
Next up is my progress with March's Daffodil from Cottage Garden Samplings.
A few more flowers and some of the border and I will be onto April.
I didn't get any stitching done last weekend because I went to the Outlaws Muddfest.
I think I was the cleanest one there. lol
I had thought to bring my stitching with me but then I remembered...stitching + mud does not equal a happy time. Even though this is not an event I would normally go to, I ended up having a wonderful time.
Ta Ta for now,