Monday, August 27, 2012

Unstitching Day

Today has turned out to be one of those non-stitching days. I went a 31 party tonight and probably spent more than I needed. But I got to meet some great women tonight so in the end, it will be worth it. When I got home I tried to start on the work I brought home but then the stupid program would not let me log in. Not too much of a hardship, but still it will cause me to be behind tomorrow. Oh well, what can you do. I then desided that it would be a great time to start reading some of the blogs I have only been able to glance at. I found this great birthday giveaway on Crafty Moo's blog. I keep forgetting that reading can take a lot of time. What does all this mean? No stitching tonight. Since I feel a little guilty, I will stitch a row or two in the baby blanket I am working on while I finish a load or two of laundry.

TaTa for now from Angela the crazy cat lady (as my daughter calls me).

No comments: