Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Dance!!

Happy Dance time!!

I have another finish. A two for one (hehe). If you have been reading my humble blog for any time, you know that I am working on the "My Garden Journal" monthly series and am working it up into a four seasons style finish. Last night I put the last stitch in August's Poppy completing the summer panel.
First up...August's Poppy. DD and I both agree
that the blue and white waves on the bottom
are the best.

Here we have the full summer panel.

So after ironing and taking pictures, I still was not ready to head to bed (even though I probably should have). I start looking around my stitching chair and see what I had out (within arms reach) that I wanted to pick up. I decided that I haven't given my HAED Steam Butterfly any love lately.

This is where I started and I was able to put about
300 stitches before I got too tired and had to head to bed.

This is what (a long, long, long time from now) the finished product will be.

I just love the colors. 

Ta Ta for now.
Angela

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

A beautiful finish, congratulations!

Lulu said...

Beautiful finish! I love all the colors in garden journal and I can't wait to see your new HAED come to life.

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats!

stacy said...

j'adore ce jardin d'été, j'aimerai bien avoir autant de fleurs chez moi !
félicitations c'est très joli !

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Garden Journal is lovely. I really like the way you have stitched them in blocks of three. It's such a nice way to display them over the year.

How many colours are there in that black block of HAED? LOL