Monday, July 28, 2014

SFS 2014 July Update

Another month has passed and it is time for Stitch from Stash 2014 July Update.

Amount Spent: Balance $31.78 Spent: $0 Ending Balance $56.78

New Starts from Stash:
  • None
WIPs or UFOs worked on: Cat Collage (Complete)

I have finally finished the cat collage that I have been working on (what seems like forever).


Mr. Allen Henning...This is for you. I made you a promise (okay so what if it was 14 years ago) that I would complete this piece. You never said I had to keep it.

For most of this project, I loved working on it. Towards the end I just wanted to get it done. Now it is time for it to find a new home. Sometime in August I will put it up for adoption. :)

I can't seem to gather my thoughts together tonight, so I am going to let you all go for now.

Good night,
Angela

No comments: